Business Development Manager
Start date: As soon as possible
Application closing date: 09 November 2020
This is a newly established role created to accelerate business development opportunities in accordance with uTecture’s medium and long term strategies. The successful candidate will naturally understand the importance of business relationships, developing new clients and achieving business growth and expansion.
This is a national business development role, the ideal candidate must be prepared to travel, have construction industry experience, have national or international sales experience at a senior level. Ideally, have construction tech experience or experience in related construction tech SW platforms or products.
- Take the lead to identify, evaluate, negotiate, and manage partnerships that can involve marketing content, commerce, operational, and technology components
- Manage the full customer journey and lifecycle from prospecting to winning Evaluate the economic and strategic cost-benefit of new clients
- Develop best practices to initiate, manage, and track opportunities.
Qualification and experience
- Significant experience working in a business development role where high levels of customer service delivery are expected
- Superior time management and organisational skills.
- Tertiary level qualification or recognized qualification(s) appropriate to the role Working knowledge and experience with national builders groups, across NZ.
Imagine simpler planning, faster decision making, and greater accuracy and control over every project. That’s the power of uTecture. A simple-to-use online system that was developed by Donovan Group’s talented software team, and designed to empower customers to personalise and visualise their new home design from anywhere in the world. And with uTecture on their side, builders can profit from a cohesive and streamlined workflow which accelerates design, estimating, documentation creation and construction. In fact, builders powered by uTecture can halve the time and cost to sell and deliver a dream home.Apply now