Customer Relationship Assistant, Whangarei
Position: Part time
Start date: As soon as possible
Application closing date: 02 October 2020
The customer relationship assistant reports to the Chief Operations Officer and is responsible for assisting with cladding and other Donovan Group consumer products.
You will be responsible for delivering focused solutions based on customer needs. You will support our customer relationship managers with specific focus on doors/cladding and flashing for all consumer brands.
This is a permanent part time role working Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 2.30 pm working 25 hours a week. Depending on product and business growth the role could expand to a full time position.
Qualifications & experience
- Experience in delivering client focused solutions based on customer needs
- Experience in a client facing role
- Experience with cladding and flashing would be advantageous
Tasks & responsibilities
- Provide support, assistance and cover for the CRM roles with a specific focus on doors/cladding and flashing for all consumer brands
- Follow the cladding process as set out in the standard operating procedures for this role
- Assistance with data entry and production control as required
- Training, clear direction with challenging, yet attainable, targets
- A career pathway aimed at continuous improvement
Please submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter detailing your suitability for and interest in the role.
Don’t miss your opportunity to be part of this thriving and successful team, apply now.Apply now