Customer Relationship Manager
Position: Full time
Start date: As soon as possible
Application closing date: 18 March 2021
Based at our Manufacturing Factory, and reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, your role will require you to take responsibility for the account management and relationship with our franchise customers. We are looking for someone who can build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships and deliver solutions based on our customer’s needs. This is a unique role; in that you will own a ‘job’ from start to finish – you load the order and invoice the customer for it at the end.
On any given day you will be:
- Receiving and processing orders from our customers.
- Raise job sheets and enter relevant information into our software programmes (Empower, Greentree and Constructor).
- Communicate the job requirements with all relevant team members – Production Manager, Stores, other Account Relationship Managers.
- Communicate lead times with the customer.
- Ensure we have required stocks of other products for the job
- Book the transportation to get the product from our Factory to the job site.
- Invoice the customer for the job, and payment follow up if required.
- Assist the customer in resolving any issues or problems with delivered product.
As someone with at least 2 years’ experience in an administration or account management role, you will ideally also have:
- Knowledge or experience working in the construction industry
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- A positive can-do attitude approach to tasks
- A high attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage a number of tasks at once
We are looking for a collaborative team player who has a desire to grow and learn, and who will enjoy working in our progressive environment.Apply now