Industrial Painter for Structural Steel
Position: Full time
Start date: As soon as possible
Application closing date: 10 October 2020
This is a permanent full time, day shift position, 40 hours per week with the option for overtime and weekend work.
Experience with airless painting with single and multiproduct systems such as:
- Low VOC organic zinc epoxy steel primer (Carbozinc 859 EZ2)
- Inorganic zinc (Carbozinc 11)
- High gloss polyurethane top coats (Carbothane 134 HG)
- Phenalkamine Epoxy High Build coating (Carboguard 636)
- Modified polyamide cured epoxy (Carboguard 504)
- High build epoxy coating (Altra~shield 2000)
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Carry out QC processes with digital tools
- Work unsupervised, self manage work load based on production plans
- Ability to operate as a blaster to cover unplanned absences when required
- Physically fit with some heavy lifting required
- Forklift license and experience is advantageous
Starting rate of $25-$32 depending on experience and capability.
Satisfactory pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screening will be required prior to the commencement of this role.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Apply now