Junior Quantity Surveyor
Position: Full time
Location: Sydney, Australia
Start date: As soon as possible
Application closing date: 15 Oct 2021
Reporting to our Senior Quantity Surveyor, this role is part of our new Customer Experience team and will see you assisting in getting our customers up and running on our new cloud based, residential building design software. This is game-changing software so we are looking for someone who can get as excited for this software as we are!
You will work with our customers to understand the challenges they face, and then using your knowledge and experience, you will work out how to address them using our software. You will analyse their existing processes and technology, assist them with the implementation of the product into their business and then work with them on an on-going basis to ensure the utecture product becomes a success in their business.
Given that this is a role working with game-changing software, we need someone with the following skills:
- Confidence using cloud-based technology
- Experience of IT systems and processes, including any other QS software products
- A customer service superstar who can communicate with a wide variety of people
- Can walk the talk and deliver on what they promise
As an experienced Junior Quantity Surveyor, you will have the following:
- A relevant qualification like a Diploma in Construction (QS) or bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, codes, by-laws and council regulations
- Experience working on residential housing projects