Position: Full time
Start date: As soon as possible
Application closing date: 09 December 2020
Leading nationwide residential construction company Trenz Create A Home is looking to fill an operations manager position in our Whangarei head office. The role involves undertaking a wide range of operational and administrative activities on behalf of the franchisees and head office with a high level of accuracy and operational excellence to facilitate the overall success of the organisation.
The ideal applicant would have at least 10 years’ experience in a fast-paced office environment, and experience in the residential construction industry.
We need someone who takes responsibility, is organised and efficient, and is capable of multi-tasking and prioritising a diverse workload.
Key attributes for this role would include:
- Experience in the residential construction industry and an understanding of NZ Standard 3604
- High level administrative skills and operational experience, with the ability to create, review, and interpret a wide range of documentation including sales & financial reports, presentations, quotations and estimates.
- Experience with procurement processes, purchase orders, and supplier management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to liaise with head office team, franchisees, and suppliers
- Ability to use a wide range of computer systems and programmes and a high level of technological competency
If you are a flexible, welcoming and approachable person with a professional demeanour we would be keen for you to join our friendly team.Apply now