Position: Full time
Start date: As soon as possible
Application closing date: 08 Oct 2021
Reporting to our Managing Director & CEO Australia, the Project Engineer will be responsible for the project management of DonoBeam projects in Australia, working collaboratively with other stakeholders to provide technical support and expertise. There is also an element of Business Development, providing preliminary designs and technical knowledge to convert existing projects to use our technology.
We are in an exciting phase of growth; with the DonoBeam product established in New Zealand, it is time for us to bring it to the Australian market.
We are looking for a high performing individual who can demonstrate the following:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering
- Strong background in steel engineering, fabrication, and/or project management
- Proven experience overseeing large projects on time and on budget
- Personally motivated by a passion for innovation, technology, and sustainability
- A propensity for relationship building
- Ability to communicate with confidence to a wide variety of people