Quantity Surveyor – Technical Quantification Specialist
Position: Full time
Start date: As soon as possible
Application closing date: 18 March 2021
uTecture is an innovative software solution for the building industry, that allows home builders and their customers to design, price, and visualise their home in real time. Due to continual growth, we are wanting to add another Technical Quantification Specialist to our team!
The main focus of this role is the pricing capability of the system. We are looking for a qualified and experienced quantity surveyor to assist in getting building suppliers up and running and effective on the system, and then help us refine the product to meet the needs of suppliers and builders.
The role requires a qualified quantity surveyor with at least 2 + years experience, and experience in IT and software development would be an advantage.
You will need to be customer focused and be able to work independently as portions of time will be spent on site with customers.
- 2+ years of Quantity Surveying experience
- Any experience of IT systems and processes, including other QS software products will be an advantage
- New Zealand Diploma in Construction (QS) or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying or
- Construction Economics or
- Equivalent overseas qualification
This role is to help with the implementation, improvement, and support of the uTecture platform for builders and suppliers in the building industry.Apply now