Position: Full time
Start date: As soon as possible
Application closing date: 30 October 2020
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the very front of forward thinking, breaking ground and disrupting the norm within the construction industry. The successful experienced quantity surveyor will primarily work on a variety of new projects to enhance existing business capabilities within Donovan Group but may work on other projects across the business as they arise. Donovan Group has a reputation for large scale implementation where we challenge the status quo and deliver solutions which are innovative and creative. It is therefore vital that you have that innate passion to harness business and technology solutions for maximum impact.
About the role
The successful candidate will provide a holistic quantity surveyor approach to the commercial delivery of all Donovan Group construction projects. The overarching goal is to enhance value by managing and minimising cost and risk, while achieving the highest quality standards.
- The role requires a qualified quantity surveyor with at least 2 + years experience
- Carry out feasibility studies to estimate the quantity of cost of materials, time and labour cost
- You will need to be customer focused and be able to work independently as portions of time may be spent on site with customers
- 2+ years of Quantity surveying experience
- any experience of IT systems and processes, including other QS software products will be an advantage
- New Zealand Diploma in Construction (QS) or Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics or equivalent overseas qualification