Software Developer – Intermediate & Senior roles available
Position: Full time
Location: Auckland / Whangarei
Start date: As soon as possible
Application closing date: 08 Oct 2021
Reporting to our Head Development Engineer, you will be assisting in the development and programming of Airbuildr, our construction design software package which dynamically generates engineering for portalised buildings. We have big plans for this software, and so we are forming a project team to specifically focus on its development. This isn’t your average Software Developer role so please read on to make sure you have the skills that we are looking for.
This is market-leading software, and so we are looking for Software Developers with skills to match. We need someone with the following skills in addition to traditional Software Developer skills:
- Experience developing CAD software skills, or other similar design packages
- Structural Engineering /3D Modelling
- Mathematical / Geometry skills
As an experienced Software Developer, you will have the following:
- Ample experience to be a team player who is thorough with a strong eye for detail, an analytical mind, and the self-motivation to learn and adapt.
- We are not so concerned about the languages that you have used, but Java/Java Script, would be an advantage.
- Comfortable working in an Agile / Scrum team environment
- Good unit testing skills and habits