Software Developer – Intermediate & Senior roles available
Position: Full time
Start date: As soon as possible
Application closing date: 14 June 2021
Reporting to our Software Development Manager, you will be involved in assisting in the development and programming of features and functionalities for our new cloud based, residential building design software. This is game-changing software so we are looking for someone who can get as excited for this software as we are! This isn’t your average Software Developer role so please read on to make sure you have the skills that we are looking for.
Given that this is a role working with game-changing software, we need someone with the following skills in addition to traditional Software Developer skills:
- Experience developing CAD software skills, or other similar design packages; or
- Structural Engineering /3D Modelling; or
- Mathematical / Geometry skills; or
- An understanding of quantification
As an experienced Software Developer you will also have the following:
- Ample experience to be a team player who is thorough with a strong eye for detail, an analytical mind, and the self-motivation to learn and adapt.
- We are not so concerned about the languages that you have used, but Java/Java Script, would be an advantage.
- Comfortable working in an Agile / Scrum team environment
- Good unit testing skills and habits